How do I register for an event?
Step 1: Choose the desired event on the Events Portal
homepage or in the Events Calendar
Step 2: For an existing user, enter your login and password. If you forgot your password at the Events Registration Login
page, please click on "Password Reset"
to reset your password.
- Step 2a: Once you login, the system will open a registration page with pre-populated information.
- Step 2b: Complete the remaining required fields and click "Register Now".
- Step 2c: Please check your email account for the event confirmation email.
Step 3: For a new user, click on "Request an Account?".
- Step 3a: Complete the required fields and click "Register Now".
- Step 3b: Please check your email account for the event confirmation email.
- Step 3c: You can reset your password by clicking on "Password Reset"
Can I register for any event?
Yes, you can register for any event; however, successful registration does not guarantee event confirmation. The registration team will check your credentials upon your request submission. Please make sure you register with the correct event.
Registrants who are unable to attend the event will receive a refund (less 30% of the registration fee for administrative charge – minimum charge of $100) on written cancellations received 14 calendar days prior to the event starting date. Regrettably, NO REFUNDS will be granted thereafter. However, a substitute registrant (up to five working days prior to the first day of the event) may be designated in lieu of the original registrant [or symposium materials will be sent in lieu of a refund after the event]. Please advise us of the substitute name in advance (five working days prior to the first day of the event). The event reserves the right to cancel any programs and assumes no responsibility for personal expenses.
A substitute registrant can’t be designed in lieu of the original registrant.