TRIP2017-Workshops Registration (Completed)
Monday, 23 October 2017 2:00 PM – Thursday, 26 October 2017 5:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
>> Public Key Directory (PKD) Workshop - Monday, 23 October 14h00 to 17h00
>> Advance Passenger Information (API) Workshop - Thursday, 26 October 14h00 to 17h00
Onsite Registration and Badge Collection Hours:
Friday, 20 October from 1400 to 1700 hours
Monday, 23 October from 0900 to 1200 hours
Monday, 23 October from 1300 to 1700 hours
Tuesday, 24 October from 0730 to 1000 hours
Wednesday, 25 October from 08:00 to 09:30 hours
Registration will remain on call thereafter.
Please note the Workshops are exclusively dedicated to the representatives of Member States and International Organizations participating in the 13th Symposium and Exhibition on the ICAO TRIP (TRIP2017). Attendance will therefore be available by invitation only, based on first come first served principle.
Please note the registration process for the Workshops is a separate process from the registration to the 13th Symposium and Exhibition on the ICAO TRIP (TRIP2017). In order to attend the Workshops, please follow the next steps:
1. Pre-register online for the 13th Symposium and Exhibition on the ICAO TRIP (TRIP2017);
2. Pre-register online for the Workshops;
3. Validation process will be required before sending confirmation e-mail;
4. Bring the confirmation e-mail for Onsite Registration and Badge Collection for the Workshops;
5. Complete your registration onsite at the ICAO Onsite Registration area and collect your badge for TRIP2017 first;
6. Finally, collect your badge for the Workshops while visiting registration booths at the ICAO Onsite Registration area.
999 Robert-Bourassa Boulevard
Montreal, CANADA, H3C 5H7