Model ICAO Forum 2018 (Completed)
Wednesday, 12 December 2018 11:00 AM – Friday, 14 December 2018 12:00 PM
A Model ICAO Forum will be held during the Second Next Generation of Aviation Professionals (NGAP/2) Global Summit to raise awareness of issues relating to civil aviation and inspire a new generation of aviation professionals. The Forum will engage young people from all seven continents of the world in discussions on current issues critical to the operations of ICAO and the international civil aviation community.
1- Please note that in order to register to the Forum you must be at least 18 years old.
2- Please consult instructions for online registration at www.icao.int/modelicao
3- The event has a limited capacity of 128 seats. Register Today!
By registering to the Model ICAO Forum, you confirm that:
• you are currently enrolled as a student in an educational institution (such as a University), taking an academic major or minor;
• your educational institution supports your registration through an official Letter of Endorsement (a template letter is available at www.icao.int/modelicao);
• you accept the instructions for registration and participation in the Model ICAO Forum;
• you agree to assume financial responsibility for any injury or damage resulting from your participation in the Forum; and
• you understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that the necessary travel documents (including passport and visa) and travel insurance, including but not limited to out-of-country medical insurance, are secured prior to the trip.
Upon completion of your registration, you will receive an acknowledgement of registration request, which will only be valid after a verification by event management.
Once selected, you will then receive via email the Study Package for the stream you have been assigned to.
Wuzhou Guest House, No. 6001 Shennan Avenue, Futian District, Shenzhen